Recycling for Fundraising
To provide local, not-for-profit organizations the opportunity to raise funds for their individual organizations while, at the same time, encouraging continual education, energy savings, and waste recovery through the recycling efforts of the individual members of the organization.
We are committed to improving the communities where we work and live, and are proud to offer the opportunity for local no-for-profit organizations to raise funds, awareness and promote a healthy environment.
- Raise Money for SCHS while helping the environment
- Donation made easy
- Aluminum cans are the most recycles item in the U.S.
- Recycling one aluminum can saves enough energy to run a TV for 3 hours or the equivalent of half a gallon of gasoline.
- It takes 95% less energy to recycle aluminum than it does to make it from raw materials.
- In one year, recycling allows aluminum companies to save the equivalent of more than 19 million barrels of oil-enough energy to supply electricity to about 18 million households of a year.
- Sadoff recycles more than just aluminum cans. One very important aspect of recycling is segregation, so group like metals with like metals.
- Each time a community member recycles with Sadoff, all they need to do is let the scale operator in the office know that the material being sold is for SCHS’s account. After the transaction is complete, the value of the scrap sold will go directly to SCHS’s account where it will build until the payment cycle is due per month.
- Automobiles/Auto Scrap*
- Aluminum Cans
- Aluminum/Steel Siding
- Copper Tubing/Wire
- Brass Fixtures/Doorknobs/Hinges
- Steel Railings
- Fireplace Inserts
- Aluminum Boats
- Cast Iron Bathtubs/Sinks
- Farm Machinery
*See Material Acceptance Policy
**May Require a Disposal Fee
Items that are NOT accepted
- Televisions/Computer monitors
- Hazardous Materials
- Gas Tanks
Sadoff Iron & Metal Company:
3313 N. 21st St.
PO Box 531
Sheboygan, WI 53083