Lost & Found
Report a Lost Pet
Submit a photo, owner contact information & pet information below on the lost & found submission form. The submitted information will be placed on our Facebook page. Missing Pet? Look at our "strays" on Facebook and stop in at SCHS! Proper identification such as a microchip can help get your pet home faster. It only takes one time for your pet to get lost.
Click here for tips of how to recover a lost cat or dog.
Reclaiming Your Pet
- Call SCHS at (920) 458-2012 to see if your pet was brought in
- Schedule a time to identify your pet
- Bring proof of ownership, vaccine history and pictures of your pet
- Reclaiming Fees
- All fees subject to change without notice
- Unaltered: $95.00 first day, then $20.00 per day for boarding
- Altered: $45.00, then $20.00 per day for boarding
Stray animals are held for 4 days, after 4 days the animal(s) become property of Sheboygan County Humane Society.
Report a Found Pet
Strays can be dropped off at SCHS Monday thru Saturday starting at 8:00 am until close. Please ring the doorbell and staff with come and assist you. Stray animals are held for 4 days, a picture of the animal is posted on our Facebook page in hopes of being reunited with their family.
After Hours contact for strays:
• Sheboygan Co. Sheriff's Dept. - (920) 459-3112 Regarding stray animals ONLY
Lost & Found Submission Form